Board & Committee Info
Board of Directors
- Renee Paladini, President
- Ford Griswold, Treasurer
- Susan Calcagno, Secretary
- Pat Friday, Member at Large
The SHPA Board of Directors is committed to acting in the best interests of the Association by
- enforcing governing documents,
- collecting and preserving financial resources,
- insuring assets against loss,
- maintaining, preserving, and enhancing the common elements of the community.\
To perform these duties, the Board depends upon the advice and counsel of experts in various fields of HOA and Community management including
- management company
- association attorney
- insurance specialists
- landscape professionals
- construction, roofing and painting contractors
- other specialists as appropriate
When making decisions in the interest of the Association, the Board must consider all the facts and factors involved with that issue and make the best business decision for the community possible.
To communicate comments and questions to the Board, please email JosephSheerin@ebmc.com.
Susan Calcagno, Chair
The Landscape Committee ensures that plants and trees in common areas are safe, properly maintained and represent the natural style of the community. This is accomplished by
- developing and implementing landscape guidelines in keeping with the community style
- developing and implementing a maintenance and renovation plan
- overseeing selection of plants ensuring fit for locale, low maintenance and drought tolerance
- coordinating with landscape services to maintain landscape assets
- considering and acting on landscape enhancement proposals presented by owners or the Board
- making recommendations to the Board regarding requests from owners and other matters of architectural concern
- providing written response to project requests
- following up projects through inspections and completion
- maintaining records of all actions
For more information, refer to the SHP Landscape Policy and Guidelines located in the Documents section of this website.
To communicate with the Landscape Committee please email JosephSheerin@ebmc.com.