Board & Committee Info
Board of Directors
Members: Renee Paladini – President; Roberta Oswald – Vice President; Jen Lifshay – Treasurer; Elizabeth Spencer – Secretary; and Mark Epstein – Director.
The St. Helena Park Association Board of Directors is comprised of unit owners. The Board of Directors is responsible for interpreting and enforcing the CC&R's. Assisted by the various committees, the Board is also responsible for making decisions about landscape maintenance, exterior repair, repainting and re-roofing done in the park. Your input and suggestions are always welcome, but the Board’s decision must be final in order to provide administrative continuity. It is important to remember that Board Members are volunteers. We strongly encourage unit owners to work with their neighbors to resolve minor issues. If you have a question or a request, please contact the Board in writing.
Members: Renee Paladini & Barbara Mulcare
To insure that landscaping selections and maintenance programs established for the park are followed to insure the safety and attractiveness of the environment. The Landscape Committee is appointed by the Board (3 members to serve 3 year terms each - staggered).
- Adopt Landscape Committee Rules to act as guidelines for types of plants and trees appropriate for local climate and growing conditions
- Develop a plan for maintenance and tree/plant replacement as necessary to maintain the atmosphere of the park
- Meet periodically
- Give guidance to the maintenance crew
- Consider and act on proposals and plans presented by owners or the Board. Plans and proposals must be presented in writing for evaluation as to whether or not they are in harmony with the Landscape Committee Rules
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding requests from owners and other matters of architectural concern.
- Provide written response to project requests
- Follow up projects through inspections and completion
- Keep and maintain records of all actions
- Make semi-monthly inspections of park to ascertain regular maintenance is adequate and follow up as required
- Oversee selection of plantings for replacement, appropriate for locale, low maintenance and water conserving varieties, etc.
- Work with appropriate landscape services as necessary maintain best possible care of park assets
Email requests of the Landscape Committee can be sent to email@example.com